Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nicaragua, mi casa.



I left for Nicaragua last Friday and came back last night.  I used to say that Nicaragua was like my second home, but it's become so much more than that. I have a family there. I have people I love there. And it's so weird to be back. I woke up this morning in my own bed, and it felt so surreal. How did I get here? Or more importantly, WHY am I here? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Soooooo much happened this trip, that it would be impossible to mention everything in one post. That would be mean to you guys. I think I'll write about something every day, so keep a look out! There were so many exciting things that happened! It's amazing to think of all the Lord is doing in Nicaragua!



I didn't take that many pictures this time (actually, I was so used to Desi taking all my pictures last time, that I forgot she wasn't around). So I'm waiting for everyone else to post theirs. So keep a look out for those as well!

I will leave you with one thing: the girls at the Villa are spending the weekend at home (the dump) with their families. Please be praying for them. Pray that they will be a light amongst their families, sharing with them the hope that they have received since moving to the Villa. Pray for their protection, as they are surrounded by the many dangers of the dump.

< Renya, Maria del Carmen's (one of the girls at the Villa) mama. They both LOVE their pictures taken!

So keep a lookout for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment